• http://www.amazon.com/The-Thomases-Road-Realization-ebook/dp/B009BATQUA/

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Music

Yesterday was a day filled with music, where I was reminded of my long forgotten earlier favourites in songs like dil hai ki..., chupana bhi nahin... and O mere sapnonke saudaagar... I was surprised that I remembered most of the lines! Today,  I am listening to my current favourites from Jab we met. Sort of like these songs represent yesterday and today. 

At each place that I have lived ( in defence campuses) , I have been a different person and kind of lived a different life altogether. Like many lives in a lifetime! Each favourite music of a different period reminds me of those 'different lifetimes'. I feel that I am back in that time frame with all those friends I made in each of those places. I do value the time I had with my friends but I could not to keep in touch! That is the price paid for being a 'nomad'. How can one find time when it's like 10 friends multiplied by 11 places, that is 110! 

But I do live with them again each time I listen to those old favourites. 

I hope some old friends find me in the virtual world and share time-space again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...